27.2.08

Feng Shui Fortune & Luck for 2008

Surprisingly I had the itch to open World of Feng Shui (WOFS) tonight. Yeah yeah I know Chinese New Year is over, but when you have an itch you have to scratch it right? If mosquito bite have to put Mopiko some more. Hehehe.

Anyhoo, I looked at the "Your Fortune and Luck for the year of the Earth Rat 2008". Scrolled down to look for my animal sign (the Dawg), lo and behold,

The Dog is plagued by poor health and mishaps as the illness star afflicts his sector. Elderly dogs should display the Medicine Buddha Mandala in the northwest and wear the Medicine Buddha Bracelet to stay healthy. It is also recommended to display the Herbal Wu Luo on both sides of the bed. On the upside, there is good luck in the form of the ‘Small Auspicious Star’, which brings small packets of joyful occasions. Celebrating birthdays, weddings or the birth of a new baby will improve your overall luck this year. All Dogs benefit greatly by hanging the Kalachakra Mantra Plaque above the main door. Young Dogs should carry the Education Amulet for better exam luck. Luck is average when it comes to your career. This is not a year to be changing jobs even if you feel you are not getting the recognition you deserve. If you persevere you will see the results of your efforts in the 3rd quarter of the year. Display a Ling Zhi Ru Yi or the Monkey on Elephant to improve career prospects.

Aiyaaaaa....not so good year for the doggies. Well, have to really tap my good compass direction this year (my kua number is 9, so I'm in the east group). My room needs some rearranging anyway since my stuff is getting more and more by the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment